Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Where's the Dreams that I've been after?

I'm back!

Check this out: my fellow blogger, the late phoenix, has dedicated his latest post to me. I'm so tickled! He's a sardonic, articulate & incredibly dashing blogger, read his stuff NOW.

http://thelatephoenix.blogspot.com/2013/01/sss-phair-is-my-jet-city-woman.html



It's no secret that I love Queensryche. Here's one of my favourites:




Right now, I'm watching "The Master". Joaquin Phoenix is the consummate actor & I think I'm falling in love.

Ciao!

8 comments:

the late phoenix said...

oh yeah, The Master, Scientology and pure drama tours-de-force, i'm in. i'm trying to cut down on the sardonic, less internet moral relativism and more genuine falling in love for me, must or i'll die. peace :)

phairhead said...

Moral relativism is a concept that must be studied further....preferably w/ a nice box of wine

Lydia said...

Queensryche is always playing at this tiny town on the way out to my parents' beach house. (Aberdeen, WA--hometown of Kurt Cobain!) Every time they have the Queensryche banner up, I think of you.

phairhead said...

Lydia, too bad I don't have a time machine to go back and see them in their heydey ;-)

PorkStar said...

Queensryche, don't they have some drama going on lately, just like many good rock bands too?

phairhead said...

I think so....royalties & egos never mix well together

Elliot MacLeod-Michael said...

He's tremendous but his brother was even better.

phairhead said...

Elliot: River was lightning in a bottle!