Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Monday, December 27, 2010
2) What one modern “necessity” would you be happy to do without? I've gone this far w/ no scanner
3) What one word do you overuse? Hee hee! That would be "AWESOME"
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Monday, December 20, 2010
1) If you could give someone who wasn’t going to get any presents for Christmas something of your own, what would you give them? Jewelry, I guess
2) Write a poem using only words that start with "s". Stop this mess
3) Describe something you’re good at that surprises people, or yourself. I fucking rule in the kitchen! Oh and I'm incredibly bendy.
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Thursday, December 16, 2010
1. First, an easy one. In 25 words or less, what's your philosophy on life? Keep your heart open & always stand your ground.
2. Which country is your spiritual home? Why? Either Mexico or Scotland. I lived in Mexico for three months and it became the place where I felt completely comfortable in my own skin. Scotland I only visited briefly for one day but I had a weird thought that I just belonged there.
3. Tell us something about the oldest living member of your family. We mean as opposed to the oldest dead one. That would be....my father & he laughs like a hen laying an egg.
4. Tell us something about the youngest member of your family. Miss KiKi, it makes me smile when she sings "Holly Jolly Christmas"
5. Now we’ll do random. Have you ever had a negative experience at a gym (with other patrons, equipment, trainer) or with the gym themselves? Nope...surprisingly enough
6. If you could go back and change one friendship in your past, who would it have been, and why? I would have invested more time into my friendship w/ Andie
7. If you could wish a wish and it be guaranteed to come true (and not to get more wishes), what would it be, and why? Get rid of my debt!!!
8. What were you doing 1 year ago? I was finishing up my last few weeks at Catholic Charities, anxiously awaiting my new position @ Equinox.
9. Time to belly up to the bar. What drink can I getcha? A Greyhound, vodka + grapefruit juice
10. What's the furthest you've traveled to visit (or vacation with, etc.) a friend? Across the country to from east coast to Seattle, WA
Monday, December 13, 2010
2) When was the last time you visited a library? What for? I rented a couple movies for Thanksgiving weekend.
3) Have you ever called the police or rescue squad to rescue an animal? Yup and they didn't do jack shit. My disgusting neighbor has cats running all over the place.
Thursday, December 9, 2010
1. Did you ever get into a bar and drink before you were 21? If yes, how often? Yup a few times, not very often.
2. After Obama, who do you think will be the next president? Hilary!!!
3. Do you believe places can really be haunted? Nope, dead is dead
4. Kimber is flying to Minnesota to finally meet Berleen. What do you think about space travel? Fly me to the moon, let me play amongst the stars
5. What if had exactly one year to live. What are the three things you'd want to do before you died? Go SCUBA diving off the coast of Mexico, have sex in public, run a race.
6. What if you could take one thing back. What would that one thing be? What is something you said, something you stole, something you did wrong? No more drop kicking things across the room when I'm angry.
7. Other than emergencies, do you think the cell phone is more intrusive than convenient? No no no I love my cell phone, it can do no wrong.
8. You are stuck on an island forever due to a plane crash. Like Lost without Hurley or anybody else.. But you find all the water, food and shelter you needed. What would be the three other things would you want with you? Books, music & movies
9. We've decided you can change one thing about the world. What would that one thing be? Do something concrete and permanent to resolve hunger in the U.S.
10.What if a million dollars fell off a back of a truck. Would you keep it? No way, my guilt would kill me.
Wednesday, December 8, 2010
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Monday, December 6, 2010
2) If your child wanted to marry outside of your faith/belief system, how would you feel about that? Oh boy, more imaginary children questions! Love is love is love is love...
3) If you could reverse one law, which one would it be? Public nudity
Thursday, December 2, 2010
The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of a one eyed jack and the number 69.
1. There are a lot of emotions in life. Except for Mr. Spock. What emotionally scares you the most? Failure!!! Am I living life to the fullest? I just don't know anymore.
2. Do you have any present goals that are tough enough that you'd like to forget about them? Paying off my outstanding credit card bills
3. Your Internet service goes down. What would you miss the most? Playing Pop It
4. Name one thing that you do as a parent that you absolutely know will make your kids happy. If you're not a parent, feel free to substitute "friend" or nomenclature that works for you. (Nomenclature? Can you tell that I stole this question?) I'm not a parent, the family tree ends w/ me.
5. If money was no object, and you had a free month or so, what would you love to do? Travel, finish the attic.
6. Why did you start your blog? Was it because you were pissed at someone? I started my blog because I wanted to write and feel like I was being creative. Or something.
7. Kimber and Berleen (Thunks founders & BFFs) are finally going to meet in person. Who are you friends with in the blogosphere that you'd love to meet? Why? Sophia Walker because she's cool as ice.
8. When you were in high school, if you can remember back that far, what mistake did you make that you'd like to change? Not be such a doormat
9. Do you believe in forever, as in 'love forever'? Forever.....kinda hard because we all die. Everything dies
10. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being uninhabitable and 10 being cleanliness that meets the standards of OCD, what is you favorite romantic comedy movie? Romantic comedies suck donkey balls.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Monday, November 29, 2010
2) Explain why you enjoy one of your hobbies. What do you get out of it? I love spending time cooking in my kitchen. I think it's the fact I that take on a task, complete it & it comes to fruition before my eyes.
3) Have you planned your funeral? Cremation, memorial service & "Anywhere I Lay my Head" by Tom Waits
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Monday, November 22, 2010
2) What family or cultural tradition would you like to see die off permanently? Easter guilt
3) Write a 200-word story as fast you possibly can.
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Turn the TV on and open the newspaper.... whats the best reported news you've ever heard? Bloggers are the best restaurant critics.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Monday, November 15, 2010
2) In public restrooms, do you hover or sit? HOVER, unless I'm drunk.
3) If you could take back something you did to someone, what would it be? Maybe not have been so careless w/ boys' hearts
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Friday, November 12, 2010
1. Last beverage: Raspberry Lime Seltzer
2. Last phone call: My mother
3. Last text message: Sexybeast
4. Last song you listened to: "Goin' Down" by The Monkees
5. Last time you cried: Yesterday morning
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Got back with someone you've broken up with: Nope
7. Been cheated on: Yes, what I fool I was!
8. Kissed someone and regretted it: Never, regrets are a waste of time
9. Lost someone special: Yes.
10. Been depressed: After college, I didn't leave my apartment for a year
11. Been drunk and threw up: This has happened to me only recently. I blame it on my lack of gall bladder
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2010)
15. Made a new friend: Pretty sure I have
16. Fallen out of love: Nope
17. Laughed until you cried: Lots of times
18. Met someone who changed you: A client
19. Found out who your true friends were: Yes.
20. Found out someone was talking about you: No and if someone has done that, they can fuck off
21. Kissed anyone on your Facebook friend's list: Yup
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: Nearly all of them
24. Do you have any pets?: My fluffy kitty, Squeaky
25. Do you want to change your name: Yes, I will change my last name when I get married
26. What did you do for your last birthday? Free gigantic margarita @ Bomber's w/ friends and SB
28. What were you doing at midnight last night?: Sleeping
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Geek game night tomorrow
30. Last time you saw your mother: Wednesday
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: I need more money
32. What are you listening to right now: The L Word, had the iPod on during my evening commute set to shuffle
33. Have you ever talked to a person named the same as you: Yup
34. Who is getting on your nerves now? Nobodyl
35. Most visited webpage: Facebook or Television w/out Pity
36.What's your real name: Susan Marie Bernardi
37. Nicknames: Freckles, Su-Su, Zuzan
38. Relationship Status: happily taken, soon to be married
39. Zodiac sign: Libra
40. Male or female?: female
41. Primary School?: St. Paul's
42. Secondary School?: St. Paul's
43. High school/college?:Schenectady High School --- HVCC --- SUNY New Paltz --- CSC --- Granite State
44. Hair color: red w/ blonde highlights, soon to be changed after I get my hair did tomorrow
45. Tall or short: shorty
46. Height: 5'1"
47. Do you have a crush on someone?: Nope
48: What do you like about yourself?: My freckles
49. Piercings: just my ear lobes
50: Tattoos: One on my foot of lily of the valley...planning my second soon
52. First surgery: Wisdom teeth after I graduated college, 1998
53. First piercing: When I was in 1st grade
54. First best friend: Heather
55. First sport you joined: cheerleading in 8th grade
56. First vacation: camping in Martha's Vineyard
57. First pair of trainers: 3 I think
58. Eating: I just finished Late July dark chocolate cookies
59. Drinking: seltzer
60. I'm about to: have some dinner
61. Listening to: The L Word
62. Waiting for: SB to come home tomorrow
63. I'm feeling: lazy
64. Want kids?: NO
65. Get married?: YES
66. Career: supervisory position in non-profit
YOUR DREAM GUY/GIRL:
67. Lips or eyes: eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: both
69. Shorter or taller: Taller
70. Older or Younger: Older
71. Romantic or spontaneous: spontaneous
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: tummy
73. Sensitive or loud: sensitive
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
75. Kissed a stranger: Yes ;-)
76. Drank hard Liquor: yes
77. Lost glasses/contacts: Lost lots of contacts down the drain, I wear my glasses full time now
78. Sex on first date: Never
79. Broken someone's heart: Possibly
80. Been arrested: Nope
81. Turned someone down: Yup
82. Cried when someone died: Yes..
83. Fallen for a friend: Total cliche but yes
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
84. Yourself: Not enough
85. Love at first sight: Attraction yes, love no
86. Heaven: Yes
87. Santa Claus: No
88. Kiss on the first date: Yes! Though SB and I did not
89. Angels: Yes
90. God: Yes
91. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time?: I've dated a few people at the same time
92. Did you sing today?: Always!
93. Did something illegal?: Yes
94. If you could go back in time, how far would you go?: 13, I'd smack some sense into myself
95. The moment you would choose to relive?: My first date w/ SB
96. Are you afraid of falling in love?: Nope
97. When was the last time you lied?: ? I dont' remember
98. Are you usually late, early or right on time?: Early-ish
99. Would you give your life to save someone else's?: Depends on the circumstances
100. Are you afraid of posting this as 100 truths: Nope
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Monday, November 8, 2010
2) Describe the community you live in, as if it were the setting for a book. Typical suburban town in upstate New York.
3) When was the last time you fell asleep at work? One very warm day in September, my drooped for about 20 minutes. No one saw. The perfect crime!
Sunday, November 7, 2010
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Monday, November 1, 2010
2) Does it sometimes make you paranoid when other people laugh? Occasionally but I've had people laugh at me in front of my face....so it's justified.
3) How many birthdays and/or anniversaries of friends and family will be happening this month? The little red one & my middle bro-bro are having birthdays. Autumn is a hectic season for birthdays and anniversaries.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Thursday, October 28, 2010
1] We all love snuggly things, right? In your own words, explain how the "X" and "O" became symbols for kisses and hugs! Who the hell cares?!
2] Besides eliminating sticks, what would you put in a non-stick pan? Used chewing gum
3] x=y over pi squared. What are your thoughts on crematoriums having discounts on those that die in fires? That doesn't happen....ever
4] Tongue twisters are fun...but, it's torture to try to say lisp with that "s" in the word. What is your favorite tongue twister? Risque answers get extra credit! Eleven benevolent elephants
5] Cold weather is coming up. If it's zero degrees Fahrenheit, and tomorrow night it's predicted to be twice as cold, what temperature will it be? Below 0
6] Your significant other is upset with you, would you rather be skating on thin ice or be in hot water? Why? Hot water because I usually get a flushed face when I'm upset
7] What's worse, expecting the unexpected or being a wise guy? Expecting the unexpected because it usually ends being far worse than I can imagine.
8] What brand of vacuum cleaner sucks the best? Mine really sucks!!! Dyson all the way
9] How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire? Do you like playing with fire? No, it burns
10] Toys R us...what was your favorite toy? Spirograph...hours and hours spent on that sucker
11] Halloween is near...let's go grave robbing....what would you like to find? Nazi gold
12] Do you wake up or open your eyes first? Depends on the day
13] What mask would you wear to a Halloween Party? All white and expressionless....very scary.