The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of easter eggs not found yet and the number zero
1. Did you have a sugar overdose this past weekend? No, I kept that shit in check....more like a cheese overdose!
2. What was the last thing you bought off of Ebay? A vintage T-shirt
3. Springtime means bare feet. At least around here. Think about the last long walk you took, on purpose or not, how far did you walk? 2 1/2 miles
4. You pull into some one's driveway. Four large German Shepards come to your car. They are barking, but not in a "I'm going to tear your jugular out" kind of way. What do you do? Walk as far away from them as possible....I don't like large barking dogs
5. What do you own the most of? Books, books, books
6. Did you hear there is a Royal Wedding this week? What is the most obnoxious wedding you have attended? And we wanna know why it was so obnoxious. The word "obnoxious" is defined any way you want it to be... expensive, ugly dresses, stupid guests... whatever. I have no idea, I've only been to awesome fun weddings.
7. Which one of the dwarfs that Snow White hung around with is your favorite? Which one do you think you are most like? Uh......Bashful because he was the least annoying.
8. If I were to hand you an orange, how would you get the peel off? I only eat blood oranges & rip into those suckers and blood squirts everywhere...good times
9. Sometimes a person just doesn't think of these things - do you think Adam & Eve had a belly button? Maybe
10. Those little kittens lost their mittens. Why do kittens have mittens anyway? Instead of being de-clawed
Have a great day. Or not. See you next Thursday