Total Pageviews

Monday, February 21, 2011

Lazy

No meme today. Instead I'm going to celebrate the awesomeness of the day.

It's Monday & I don't have to go to work. I don't have to deal w/ crisis or being the voice of reason. Nope I stayed in bed until 9am....I wasn't even sleeping, just lazing & occasionally reading and smooching SB.

It snowed last night and I'm not even the teeniest bit anxious about it because I have fuck all to do today.

Personally I think we should institute a 4 day work week...NO MORE MONDAYS NO MORE MONDAYS NO MORE MONDAYS!

Now, who's w/ me?

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Sounds great, but then we'd probably all just hate Tuesdays. I'm off work today, too, and my good mood is off the charts. Gotta love it and take advantage when it happens. :)

phairhead said...

SL: I would take Tuesdays over Mondays any day of the week!