Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Skin's on Fire

http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/2011/08/heaven-eleven-meme.html


Today we ripped off a blogger who got very upset that we posted her picture and gave her credit. So we have changed her picture and eliminated the link to her post. It is our first such request. We were not asked to not publish this meme. Now we will leave it alone. (Man, no good deed goes unpunished, no?) Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!




Sunday Stealing: The Heaven Eleven Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. If you could live in any other time period, which would you pick? The 1970's...I really wouldn't want to go back any further.....too many young people dying because of "modern" medicine.

2. What is your favorite topic to write on your blog other than a meme? Food, music, clothes, my friends

3. What are some traits that you admire in a lover? Honesty, humour, a sense of adventure

4. Could you adjust to life in another country? Fuck yeah!

5. If you could study anything, what would it be? Linguistics.....I have a fascination w/ other languages.

6. What is your favorite possession that cost less than $15? My missing fire opal bracelet :-(

7. Which color do you wear most often? Black & green

8. What has been your “theme song”, or favorite song this summer? "Pumped up Kicks" by Foster the People.....so fun & breezy & violent

9. What's the most romantic thing that's ever been said to you? I like you being in my life

10. What would be your dream birthday cake? My mother is a baker....I've seen it all....I like the simple things, this year I'm going w/ lemon tarts

11. What is the coolest thing you’ve ever done? EVER? I don't know, everyday is an adventure

1 comment:

GADAFINY said...

cool post:
1.1970
2.games
4.yeah
7.white