Total Pageviews

Monday, July 7, 2008

Adonde se fue, Phairhead?

It's been painfully obvious that I have not posted anything in a good long while. My real life hampered my wonderfully glamorous on-line writing career.

Last week Boyfriend surprised me by taking me out to dinner. Long story but we unexpectedly ended up at Pancho's. Yes yes I know Mexican food is a dime a dozen. But Holy Frijoles is this place good! I should know, I lived in Mexico for 3 months and Pancho's is family run joint from guess where? Mexico.

Cold Margaritas and hot carne asada with fresh avocado. 50 kinds of mouth watering awesome. I've also had the pleasure of partaking of the chiles rellenos (stuffed peppers!)

Please note, I will not ever dine at such establishments as Chili's, Chi-Chi's or Margarita's. Microwaved bland crap!

Viva la revolucion!

No comments: