Total Pageviews

Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Meme Day

It's Monday Meme Day, brought to you by http://curiousasacat.blogspot.com. Please to enjoy.


1) Why do we give people hugs? Because I'm Italian, they would take away my ethnic heritage if I didn't.

2) When have you most shocked yourself? Ummm... I stuck my hand in a fish tank once and I kept getting zapped. : ) The first time I asked a guy on a date. I was 17 and had gone from ugly duckling to a reasonably attractive teenager. He said yes.

3) Where would you consider constructing a small altar in your house or yard? Only if I could sacrifice goats. That's sarcasm, peeps! So the answer is no.

4) If you could change one thing about your typical day, what would you change? I'm independently wealthy and only going to work 'cause it's fun.

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one. Again I apologize for my lameness and ineptitude when it comes to computers, so no picture is featured. It's a an electrical socket: My first thought is: What would happen if I licked it?

No comments: