Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Q & A

Hey, everyone! I am exhausted from the holiday crunch but this has been good (FREE) therapy for me. Today's meme is brought to by www.bzoink.com. Enjoy!

Are you ready? I was born ready.

First thing you wash in the shower? You know *wink wink*

What color is your favorite hoodie? Black. It's SexyBeast's old Mastadon hoodie.

Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes, it was my daddy.

Do you plan outfits? heehee I'm a bit psycho about it actually. I plan them out a week in advance.

How are you feeling RIGHT now? Tired and silly.

What's the closest red thing to you? My lamp, I feel like I'm in the Red Light District.

Do you say Aim or A-I-M? Why would I spell that out?

Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I remember all my dreams. It was about feeling hopeless at my job. It was more of a nightmare really.

Did you meet anybody new today? Yup.

What are you craving right now? Chocolate covered pretzels.

Do you floss? Everyday.

What comes to mind when i say cabbage? Cole slaw (eeeeewwwww)

When was the last time you talked on aim? I don't know what that is.

Are you emotional?(Not emo) Overly emotional would be more accurate.

Would you dance to the taco song? What the hell is the taco song?

Have you ever counted to 1,000? I've tried but I get tongue tied.

Do you bite your ice cream or just lick it? It's a bit/lick combo. That sounds sexual ; )

Do you like your hair? Usually. Unfortunately, my flat iron is at SexyBeast's apartment.

Do you like yourself? I LOVE myself.

Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes, the last one was author Gregory Maguire. Check out his latest A Lion among Men.

Do you like cottage cheese? I eat it everyday. When I was 5, I lived on cottage cheese, hard salami and bananas.

What are you listening to right now? The TV. But Kate Bush "The Dreaming" was the last bit of music I was listening to.

How many countries have you visited? 4. Canada, Mexico, England and Scotland.

Are your parents strict? Yes.

Would you go skydiving? Not even if you paid me.

Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Ugh! Never!

Would you throw potatoes at him? I wouldn't stoop that low.

Is there anything sparkly in the room your in? I don't think so.

Have you ever voted for an American Idol? Never ever.

Have you ever been in a castle? Yes, when I was in England and Scotland.

Do you rent movies often? If I could, I would marry the man that invented Netflix.

Who sits behind you in your math class? N/A

Have you made a prank phone call? When I was 11, it was THE thing to do.

Do you own a gun? Nope.

Can you count backwards from 74? Yes.

Who are you going to be with tonight? I'm staying home 'cause I'm old and tired.

Brown or white eggs? Brown. And you wanna know why? Brown are farm eggs and farm eggs are fresh eggs.

Do you own something from hot topic? Yes, I have the cutest T-shirt "Muffins are just ugly cupcakes"

Ever been on a train? Yes, the Ethan Allen Express.

Ever been in love? Yes. I am deeply in love with SexyBeast.

Do you have a cell phone? A brand new neato one.

Are you too forgiving? No, I'm a vindictive bitch.

Do you use Chop Sticks? Always, house rule.

What is your best friend doing tomorrow? Spending time w/ her mother-in-law.

Do you use ChapStick? I prefer Burt's Bees Medicated Lip Balm.

Ever have cream puffs? Only since I was born. Mom is a professional baker.

Have you seen the Butterfly Effect? No. I refuse to watch any movie w/ Ashton Kutcher in it.

What was the last question you asked? Where's the gift tags?

What was the first CD you ever bought? I think it was Queensryche, don't remember which one.

Boys or Girls? I can't be hemmed in by labels.

What is your bus # for school? I drive a car. To work.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm. this post describes someone who is happy and confident ;) remarkably different than your christmastime depression posts. are you feeling better? i hope so.

Lydia said...

what the hell is the taco song? man, i am getting old.

phairhead said...

NS: I feel really good. The clouds are lifting. But then I have to get through the rest o' the winter. blech!

Lydia: I know, right! These crazy kids and their new fangangled songs.

M. Da Glyde Woodrow said...

The United States is kind of like Canada's Mexico. ;)

Albany Jane said...

Have you had cottage cheese on hot dogs? Trust me, it's freaking go-ooood.

phairhead said...

You know what AlbanyJane, I believe you. Maybe I should get some Nathan's finest and experiment!

M. Da Glyde Woodrow said...

I thought you liked That 70's Show?