Total Pageviews

Monday, February 23, 2009

Instant Replay

I'm taking a break from my vacation adventures to bring you my Monday meme. Brought to you by http://curiousasacat.blogspot.com. Comment, question, etc.



1) If you could eliminate (or lessen the effect of) one emotion from your life, which would you choose? This is a repeat from last week. As I said, it would be jealousy. It reinforces my feelings of inadequacy.

2) What is the nicest imperfection in your Significant Other? His steadfast refusal to give into my arguments. He never caves on anything.

3) If one thing you own were to become a religious relic, what would you pick? I'm not touching this one. I'd be Madonna's bra. So there

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one. Come out of yr ivory tower!

2 comments:

CCT girl said...

Madonna's bra is an awesome one! Thanks for stopping by!

phairhead said...

it's always fun to check fun and quirky blogs : )