Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 18, 2009

To Whom it May Concern

Hi, my name is Sue. I live in Schenectady, NY. I live part time between my boyfriend's apartment and my parents' house until my boyfriend and I buy a house. I'm 33, I'll be 34 in October. I work in case management for a non-profit w/ people who are living w/ HIV. OK, think that covers who I really am.

So here's the deal, last fall I started getting some really shitty comments from Anonymous. I addressed this by being direct and adult about it.

Well, Anon has resurfaced and told me this gem re: my Top Model recap "Seriously? You have no taste." Not really sure what yr referring to, fucko? Are you saying I have no taste because I watch America's Next Top Model? I can probably conclude that yr one of those snide assholes that think reality TV is for the great unwashed masses. Or could you possibly be talking about my rant about Clay Aiken? Clay Aiken is a no talent jerk off. There I said it. Still pissed off?

What really chaps my ass, is that yr a total pussy. Gutless piece of shit, too scared to let me know who you really are.

FUCK OFF DOUCHEBAG!!!! YR NOT WELCOME HERE!!! GO SUCK A DICK! 

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Ugh, I hate stupid anonymous comments that are hateful and annoying. Sorry. :(

Wicked Messenger said...

All I'm gonna say is this: Anon just got what they wanted from you. Don't stoop like that.

Smirking Cat said...

I have a stalker on my blog (who I happen to know personally but she still pretends she has some level of anonymity). She is the first to insult my blog, yet she is my first reader as soon as the blog is updated. My point? People like this are not worth the time it takes to wonder what synapse is not firing correctly. Just go on being better than them.

metalchick666 said...

I mostly just get spammed links that I have to delete.

Want me to beat him up for you?

Dijea said...

ANONYMOUS is probably "compensating" for something little bitty he was given.

HEHEH! I really hate it when people can't be themselves. I'll help metalchick666 beat him up.