Total Pageviews

Monday, June 22, 2009

The Cat is Back

Hola, amigos. hhtp://curiousasacat.blogspot.com Enjoy, question, comment, etc.


1) If you could have any view in the world visible from your bed, what would it be? Acapulco Bay.

2) What's the first movie you remember ever seeing in a theater? Battlestar Galatica in 1978 at the Scotia Theatre. I cried because I thought the world was coming to an end.

3) What's the most difficult confession you've ever had to make? "Hi, Mom. I've overdrawn several hundred dollars from my bank account. I'm going to have to live w/you and Dad for awhile."

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one. Sexybeast updated Opera, it kinda sucks. Anyways, the photog is a kid in a park playing the trombone. "67 Trombones led the big parade!"

5 comments:

Smirking Cat said...

I'd love a view of the mountains from my bed. Usually I wake up with a view of my cat's butt since he likes to sit on my head.

Dijea said...

1. This is a hard one, but Days Bay in New Zeland is a fine start.
2. Disney's Fantasia and the Devil part still scares me.
3. Plead the 5th
4. BAND GEEK!

phairhead said...

SC: hmmmm cat butt, there's a view i'd pay for : )

Dijea: have you been to New Zealand? if so, i'm green w/ envy

Dijea said...

Yes! I spent a lovely two weeks there. My Aunt (Mom's sis) and her three adult kids. So there was a free place to stay. IT IS SO AMAZING. I have photos up on my photo blog here and there of the trip and a day by day account on my other blog. I went in April of 2008. It was fabulous and I can't wait to go again.

phairhead said...

awwww sweet!