Total Pageviews

Monday, September 21, 2009

I Wish it was Funday

The weekly post at http://curiousasacat.blogspot.com is not up yet and I am. This week's meme is brought to you by http://manicmondaymeme.blogspot.com Comment and play along!



What's one new thing you tried this summer than you've never done before? Oh so many things. Twas the summer of Sue. The 1st new thing I tried was going to the batting cages w/ my work wife.

What is the one thing you miss the most about summer when it is over? Swimming and wearing shorts skirts and sandals. That's more than one thing but so BE it.

If you could eliminate one source of anger in your life right now, what would it be? The bullshit that comes w/ my job, namely my immediate supervisor.

4 comments:

Roaring Lion of Two Fisted Cool said...

Not to harp on how great So Cal is, but I wear short skirts ALL year round.

Stoopid supervisors.

phairhead said...

i want to see pix of that, Lion!

Albany Jane said...

Pshh, just toss on some tights and you're all set!

Then again, I'm one of those people that always get asked "Are you wearing XYZ?!"

phairhead said...

i have jean skirt i pair w/ black tights but come November I'm all "BRRR!"