Total Pageviews

Monday, October 26, 2009

A Monday to Myself

http://curiousasacat.blogpsot.com



1) What genre of movies do you prefer? Independent or documentary.

2) If you could have overheard a specific conversation between any two people, what would it be? The Executive Director and Program Supervisor of the non-profit I was supposed to have a 2nd interview w/ and they deemed me unworthy to be speak w/ based on my writing sample. "The quality just isn't there." I felt like telling her I was recently published.

3) What behavior do you think is the most common but rudest? Interrupting. Don't do it if you value yr life!

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one. "Bored now"

2 comments:

Dijea said...

1. Thought provoking - doesn't matter the genre, I want to think about it leaving the theatre.

2. That b*tch that didn't give my resignation to my boss and told him her own version of it.

3. Interrupting is pretty rude, but I am often guilty of it.

4. men!

phairhead said...

amen on #1, sister