Total Pageviews

Monday, November 1, 2010

Novemberary Meme



1) Do you believe the death penalty is justified and/or effective? Why or why not? I don't think it's a deterrent to crime but I don't know what the solution should be.

2) Does it sometimes make you paranoid when other people laugh? Occasionally but I've had people laugh at me in front of my face....so it's justified.

3) How many birthdays and/or anniversaries of friends and family will be happening this month? The little red one & my middle bro-bro are having birthdays. Autumn is a hectic season for birthdays and anniversaries.

3 comments:

Dijea said...

I think its justified, but not effective.

People laugh at me all the time so.....

Its ME & MY HUSBAND's 15th wedding anniversary this month. Woo Hoo!

Leslie said...

I feel the same way about the death penalty. I have no idea what a good and effective alternative would be, except for perhaps an overthrow of our system as it is and a chance for us to all start over on equal ground. This would require a collapse of our current civilization, pretty much. In theory, anyway.

phairhead said...

Dijea: happy 15 years and many more!

Leslie: viva la revolucion!