Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Sunday

http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/2012/02/99er-meme-part-2.html


Today we ripped off a blogger named  Kyogres from the blogHero of the BlueFlames. It's long so we will do it in parts. It was stolen fromNerdish. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


Sunday Stealing: The 99'er Meme: Part 2

Cheers to all of us thieves!

26) Are you happy with the person you've become? Yes, absolutely

27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love? I hate the sound of animals crying & I love the sound of the water: rain, ocean, waterfall

28) What's your biggest "what if"? I don't have regrets, I don't mire in the "what ifs"

29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens? No to ghosts, maybe to aliens

30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm. Kindle on the right, SB on the left

31) Smell the air. What do you smell? I smell nothing, my nose is cold though

32) What's the worst place you have ever been to? Newark, NJ, the gas may be cheap but the place literally smells & the people are awful

33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast? East I suppose, as that is where I'm currently located

34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?  I will always have a soft spot in my heart for Moby

35) To you, what is the meaning of life? Taking advantage of every opportunity

36) Define: Art. It's in the little amazing things

37) Do you believe in luck? I actually I do, people of Italian heritage are horribly superstitious

38) Patriots or Giants? Or, who gives a rat's ass? Rat's ass

39) Will you watch the game? If yes, with who? Sadly yes because my oldest brother is throwing a Super Bowl party

40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? Yes & yes....I don't talk about it

41) What was the last book you read? I re-read Catching Fire, saving room in my brain & Kindle for 3 e--books from the library when I go on vacation next week

42) Do you like the smell of gasoline? NOOOO! It makes me want to puke

43) Do you have any nicknames? SB calls me Freckles

44) What was the last movie you saw? I watched Donnie Brasco on Saturday night, it was pretty good.

45) What's the worst injury you've ever had? I've never had one

46) Have you ever caught a butterfly? No, that's cruel

47) Do you have any obsessions right now? Dystopian literature, baking low fat treats & that Gotye song

48) What's your sexual orientation? None of yr beeswax

49) Ever had a rumor spread about you? People thought I was a lesbian when I was in high school

50) Do you believe in magic? A little bit

3 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Really- who cares who wins- as long as the commercials are good.


Have a great rest of your weekend.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/02/do-you-drive/

phairhead said...

Harriet: right on!

Smirking Cat said...

I had to keep asking which teams were even in the Super Bowl.

Yay to another non-butterfly-catcher!