Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I Don't Wanna Grow Up!

I am 32 years old. I will be 33 in October. I often get mistaken for looking much younger than my almost 33 years. This doesn't bother at all anymore. However, when I was shopping for a strapless bra for my college graduation and the saleswoman told me to have a nice prom, I wanted to jump behind the register and kick her in the throat.

I'll get to the point. I love the Mr. Men and Little Miss books of my youth. It's a wonderfully written series by British children's novelist Roger Hargreaves. Lots of Brit slang and a sweet short stories. My love become reignited when my oldest niece ZoZo Beans began digging through a box of my old stuff I have stored at my parents.

You couldn't believe my excitement when I discovered Cartoon Network was premiering The Mr. Men Show. I have Tifauxed all the episodes and then recap them in great length with ZoZo Beans. The animators did take some liberties by renaming characters, inventing new ones, etc. but it's funny, well written and entertaining.

Well I'm off to try on my Miss Chatterbox T-shirt. It makes my boobs look nice.

No comments: