Saturday 9: Call Me
1. Who is someone that phones you routinely that you never seem to be up to talk to, but you are not ready to push them out of your life? Kelly, we were frenemies for most of my life. She wants a real relationship but it's really difficult for me.
2. What is something that effects you deeply, to your core, no matter your mood or what else is going on in your life? Music. It emotionally takes me to many places. Ska = good mood. Ella Fitzgerald = tears of joy. I have gettin' ready music, don't fuck w/ me music..... etc.
3. Tell us of something that relaxes you and always makes you happy. Music! Playing board games, coco (w/ Kahlua)
4. If you could take the train from anywhere to anywhere, where would 'anywhere' be? NYC. I can't be on a train for that long. I have limits, people!
5. If you could look into the future, how far down the road would you like to see? 10 years? 100 years? A million? 6 months. Don't want to know too much. Enough time to get me over the walking on eggshells feeling w/ my new job.
6. Did you do your shopping online for this Christmas, how did it go? Did things come in on time? Any significant failures? ...and if you didn't, will you consider trying online shopping sometime this year? 25% was done online, you have to plan ahead for shit like that. I got my friend Lydia a gift off of ebay, very unreliable.
7. What people or projects are worth your time, money or effort? Abused kids, animals.
8. Think back when you were in high school. Are you proud of the way you dressed, or do you wish you could go back and change it all? NOOOOO!!!! I looked like a wreck. I wouldn't change a thing though, no regrets.
9. Do any of your friends, family or co-workers know about your blogs? For those that do, did you tell them or have they stumbled upon it by themselves? I told my friends and family. Not a big deal. There's nothing on here to be embarrassed about.