Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Niner Niner

http://samanthasaturday9.blogspot.com/







1. What celebrity in a fantasy would you like to be alone with? Hugh Jackman. *sigh*

2. Have ever dated a good friend? Yes and ended horribly. Thanks for bringing that up.

3. What is the most embarrassing song that you like? "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred.

4. What is your favorite tear jerker movie? Steel Magnolias, that scene w/ Sally Field losing her shit after the funeral *SOB*

5. What about yourself makes you least secure? My fat gut and face.

6. Do you believe in destiny? Nope.

7. What 'issue' do you think your opinion is so right about that you end up trying to sway others to your point of view? The right to choose, I believe VERY strongly in keeping abortion legal.

8. What are 5 things you don't care about? 5. Football 4. Home Depot 3. Guinness 2. lobster 1. Gray's Anatomy

9. Have you ever been in a situation where you weren't sure if you were seducing or being seduced? Heh heh, no these things have always been clear.

14 comments:

Cheeks said...

Based on your answer to number 1, I was starting to think that we could never be friends. Seriously... Jackman? Ugh - he makes me wanna throw up in my mouth a little bit. Now, Clive Owen on the other hand... *dreamy sigh*

BUT - then your answers to 4, 7 and #1 on 8 snapped me back to my senses. I wish you were my neighbor - we'd have SO much fun.

I remember seeing Steel Magnolias in the theater and there wasn't enough tissues & napkins in the building to mop up the tears during that scene. Oy, it still gets me. And oh, how I used to wish for a crazy southern husband like Drum who shoots at the trees in the backyard. Instead I got a crazy northern husband who shoots at deer in the woods.

Okay - I'll stop rambling. =)

Anonymous said...

"i'm too sexy", y'know, for some reason when i was young, i thought that taping that song and reciting it by heart made me the coolest dude on the block

Leslie said...

"I'm Too Sexy" is nothing to be ashamed about. I should know. It's on my Top 25 Most Played list on my iPod right now.

phairhead said...

cheeks: awww i wanna be real life friends w/ you too :D

eternal: i would pay good money to have you sing I'm Too Sexy live ;)

leslie: it's so campy!!!

Dijea said...

Hugh Jackman does not do it for me. Let me give you my list:

Mike Rowe
Viggo Mortensen
Johnny Depp

And

Jack Davenport - he's got the voice baby.

Dijea said...

And Terms of Endearment is much tearier for me. When she's saying goodbye to the boys.

WAAAAAAA

phairhead said...

jack davenport?

ToE: Shirley McClaine is so awesome in that flick!

Albany Jane said...

That's okay. I care enough about lobster for the both of us ;D

M. Da Glyde Woodrow said...

Boo to you on the Guinness bashing! It is a truly holy nectar, black gold if you will. It also holds the distinct honor of being a drink of fewer calories than a large portion of other beers as well as being medically beneficial in many ways. Your statement cuts deep.

phairhead said...

AJ: and i'll take care of the bell peppers. deal?

HomerJ: i respect Guinness, i just don't like the taste :D

Organic Meatbag said...

I lost my virginity while listening to Righ Said Fred! Nah...kidding...hahaha

phairhead said...

OM: hhmmmmm or maybe yr not......

Dijea said...

Jack Davenport is a British actor - he was in Pirates of the Caribbean - Commander Norington. With the sexy voice. Whatever he does, he has to read to me too.

phairhead said...

dijea: hee! nice ;)