1. Did you ever think that you'd be a star? If yes, doing what? Mask making or writing.
2. Tell us about the last time you had a romantic dinner. All my meals involve romance.
3. Tell us about your worst job interview. Hee! I drove out to Amsterdam, NY. Got a little lost. I forgot what the job was for and had to bullshit for a little while. Turns out they were looking an activities manager for an upscale drug rehab. The guy interviewing me must have had about 30 Red Bulls because he was bouncing all over the place and seemed really vague about "what are the hours, what is the rate of pay, etc". The icing on the cake was him saying "drug addiction is not a medical problem, it's a poor lifestyle choice."
4. Tell us about your stupidest date. I was 19, he was tripping on acid, ate a tuna sub and tried to kiss me. This was after he stood me up the 1st time we were supposed to go out.
5. How much in common do you think you should have with a romantic partner? The bullshit things don't matter, like music and movies. But there should be common ground there for the relationship to survive.
6. Tell us about a favorite meme that you loved but no longer posts. Don't have one.
7. How did you get into blogging? My awesome and beautiful friend Lydia (http://kiss-and-makeup.blogspot.com/ and http://deliciousnessofyum.blogspot.com/ and http://lydia-365.blogspot.com/)
8. Do you share all your fantasies with a significant other? Yes.
9. What change in your life would you like to happen this year? Stick w/ eating better and exercising. I want to be a svelte bride.