Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Better Late than Pregnant



The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of an Mexican Umbrella Lady and thenumber 3693.

1. First, an easy one. In 25 words or less, what's your philosophy on life? Keep your heart open & always stand your ground.

2. Which country is your spiritual home? Why? Either Mexico or Scotland. I lived in Mexico for three months and it became the place where I felt completely comfortable in my own skin. Scotland I only visited briefly for one day but I had a weird thought that I just belonged there.

3. Tell us something about the oldest living member of your family. We mean as opposed to the oldest dead one. That would be....my father & he laughs like a hen laying an egg.

4. Tell us something about the youngest member of your family. Miss KiKi, it makes me smile when she sings "Holly Jolly Christmas"

5. Now we’ll do random. Have you ever had a negative experience at a gym (with other patrons, equipment, trainer) or with the gym themselves? Nope...surprisingly enough

6. If you could go back and change one friendship in your past, who would it have been, and why? I would have invested more time into my friendship w/ Andie

7. If you could wish a wish and it be guaranteed to come true (and not to get more wishes), what would it be, and why? Get rid of my debt!!!

8. What were you doing 1 year ago? I was finishing up my last few weeks at Catholic Charities, anxiously awaiting my new position @ Equinox.

9. Time to belly up to the bar. What drink can I getcha? A Greyhound, vodka + grapefruit juice

10. What's the furthest you've traveled to visit (or vacation with, etc.) a friend? Across the country to from east coast to Seattle, WA

No comments: