Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 8, 2012

I'm Burning for You

http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/2012/01/never-ending-meme-part-one.html





Today we ripped off a blogger named Tense Teacher of the blog Tense for a Reason. (Yes we know that we've ripped her off not so long ago as well. It's pretty amazing since she stopped posting in 2007. But that's where we live as a thief). Also, it's long so we'll do it in parts. She does not say where she got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Part One

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Song that always makes you sad? 

2. Last thing you bought?  Groceries for the week

3. Last person you argued with? SB, just a spat nothing major

4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on? Ugh! No!
 
5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid? Boo Boo, he came from FAO Schwartz back in 1981. I used to perform operations on him. He hangs out in the guest bedroom now.

6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD?  Nope

7. Favorite day of the week? Friday, 5pm

8. Favorite sundae topping? Chopped nuts, any kind

9. Did you take piano lessons? Nope, flute

10. Most frequent song played?  

11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy? I hate Zoey Deschanel but I love love love "New Girl"

12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey? Hockey even though I don't know how to skate

13. Date someone older or younger? Older is better but I'm a year older than SB

14. One place you could travel right now? A short distance: Boston, Montreal, Burlington, NYC, Boston. Money is no object: Manzanillo Mexico, London, Bali

15. Do you use umbrellas? Yes, I have a cute argyle one

16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem? Nope

17. Favorite cheese? Smoked gouda

18. The Smith’s or The Cure?  OMG! Don't make me choose! The Cure, only because Morrissey has better solo stuff...no offense to Johnny Marr

19. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes? Shaved heads

20. Best job you ever had? 1993 to 1995 Zone Music & Video. I sold CD's and videos. I got to listen to CDs all day, watch movies & got a great discount.

6 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Amen to Friday 5pm.


Have a great week!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/01/best-job-you-ever-had/

phairhead said...

Harriet: happy sunday to you

Jack and Jill said...

Great choice of sad song. I love the Mamas & the Papas' version; the vocals by Cass always feel a bit more somber to me as she's no longer with us.

The thought of you performing operations on your stuffed animal makes us smile. We both used to interact with our stuffed animals in similar fashions.

I love Boston, and would travel there frequently if I had the opportunity. Currently it's been just over three years since my last visit. Jill has never been, and I know she'd like to go, so it might be time.

Smoked gouda is awesome. It's easily in my top 5 favorite cheeses.

-Jack

phairhead said...

Jack: you should take yr lovely wife there immediately! Boston is tres exciting!!

Shockgrubz said...

I'm with you on "New Girl". Hope your 2012 is going great!

phairhead said...

could be better, could be worse....my head is kinda in a weird space