Total Pageviews

Friday, January 20, 2012

Shake it, Shake it, Kinnaree

There's a little Japanese/Thai/Korean joint on Lark Street that occupies the place where a Taste of Greece was once housed. It's called Kinnaree. They have been there for exactly one year & for the one year anniversary they offered 20% off yr entire bill for a whole week. HELL YEAH!

Check out their awesome varied menu 

Sexybeast had the shumai, miso soup and the crispy duck w/ jasmine rice. I think he enjoyed it, he mostly made snuffling noises & didn't speak much through dinner.....I thought I heard, "Can't talk. Eating!" I had the steamed edamame, one of my most favourite things ever, & spicy stir fried pork w/ string beans & peppers and jasmine rice. So NOM NOM NOM!

Two thumbs up!

2 comments:

Shockgrubz said...

Sounds like a wonderful place to eat. I was eating with that sort of panache last night at Dragon City. Crab puffs, cheesy crab, and lots of Vietnamese chicken!

phairhead said...

Love Vietnamese food......pho is the best when you've got a head cold!