Total Pageviews

Monday, November 2, 2009

Lady Cat

http://curiousasacat.blogspot.com.


1) What is the one thing you'd most like to change about the world? Geez, what a pageant question. IDK, liberty and justice for all.

2) Can you play a musical instrument? What instrument would you like to learn? I used to play the flute when I was in the 5th grade. I would love love love to learn how to play the guitar but I think my hands are too small.

3) Who was (or is) the scariest teacher you know? Mrs. Hartnett, evil twisted bitch, "taught" science from 5th to 8th grade and was my full time 8th grade teacher. I'm still working this out.

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one. "Yup, it's a penguin."

5 comments:

Dijea said...

1. Crap - POLITICS. Everyone should have to participate or something. It needs to be completely revamped.
2. Played French Horn in Middle School. Would love to play guitar. I however am probably way to uncoordinated.
3. All of them.
4. Highlighter Yellow makes me want to puke.

phairhead said...

dijea, so exotic w/ yr French Horn!

Dijea said...

That pretty much labels me as high-maintenance doesn't it.

Albany Jane said...

Linux 'guin!

phairhead said...

aj: dude! that's it, i couldn't remember where i saw that bird. thanks :D