1. If you live where you get winter weather, do you prefer your Christmas to be white? If you never see snow, do you wish for it? It looks nice for one day but I really hate snow.
2. How many holiday cards did you receive from people you hadn't sent cards to, after the "mailing deadline?" Did you send a card anyway? Zero. Plus I give cards to people who never send them.
3. When the clock strikes Midnight on New Year's, will you be at home, at a party, or somewhere else? w/ family at the cabin. Perfect in case of a zombie uprising.
4. Have you ever taken the keys and driven home a friend that you felt was too drunk to drive? If not, do you think you would attempt to if that situation ever arose? I've never been in a situation where that has happened. Uh.....yeah! (dumbass)
5. Tell us about a gift that you either bought or made for someone else that you wanted for yourself! I'm not like that.
6. What chores do you have left for the holidays? Wrapping, which I do on Christmas Eve. And I have 2 packages to mail.
7. If you could buy one gift for yourself where money was not an obstacle, what would it be? My attic to be remodeled into a master bedroom and half bath.
8. What is one of your family’s favorite holiday traditions? Eating.
9. If you could give a fellow blogger a holiday gift, which would it be and what would you give them? Hello Kitty rice cooker to Albany Jane.