1. Tell us a joke that you think is funny. If you don't tell jokes tell us why. What do you get when you cross GPS and PMS? A bitch that will find you.
2. Where do you buy most of your clothes? Target, The Gap, TJ Maxx, Maurice's
3. Which famous person would you like to meet? Why? Margaret Cho because I think we'd be BFF.
4. What is your ultimate ambition? Be a published working writer.
5. Do you like to live in the area of your country or would you prefer something a little different? I hate the motherfuckin' snow in upstate NY!!! I wish I was in Mexico.
6. Has a newspaper or television reporter ever interviewed you? If so, what were the circumstances and what did you think when you read or saw what you said? Nope.
7. What was the last CD/mp3 album that you purchased? How did you like it? The Postal Service. LOVVEEEEE!!!!
8. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you. This off my current iPod playlist 1) "Roll the Credits" - Peter, Bjorn and John 2) "Who Cares" - Gnarls Barkley 3) "Tomorrow Never Knows" - The Beatles (this will be my intro song to the wedding reception) 4) "Orange Sky" - Alexi Murdoch 5) "Never Said" - Liz Phair
9. Do you are your partner usual begin intimacy? Shouldn't that be "or your partner"? Anyways, I'd say it's 50-50.