Total Pageviews

Monday, June 9, 2008

For a Wicked Good Time

This past weekend I was living it up in VT/NH, otherwise known as the twin states. My amazing boyfriend was unknown in the ways of Newbury Comics. I made it my mission to bust his Newbury Comic cherry.

I adore this place, it's cheap, there's a million things to look at and it's fun to make fun of the all hipster doofus that camp out at the place.

I now wish I had the extra money to purchase that Sleestak piggy bank or complete set of Doctor Who figurines which includes both the 9th and 10th Docs with a TARDIS. Plus the nice assortment of Taschen coffee table books. And Adult Mad Libs! Oh, I almost forgot about the Wonka Bars. Truly a magical place.

Though one thing has been stuck in my craw about Newbury Comics. Can a business truly be considered independent if it franchised out the butt? Please comment.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Hey chica!

You've been tagged! Check my blog (ohmygodgirl.blogspot.com) tomorrow (June 10th) for the details!

XOXO

Mr AwesomeSauce said...

Dr. Who is a terrible show. It was always bad, and the new ones still suck. Everyone who watches it is a TARDIS.