Total Pageviews

Monday, June 16, 2008

I Wants Flies in on Dragon

No I haven't lost my sense of good grammar. It's a lovely ode to one of my favourite television shows Metalocalypse. You haven't seen this show, do yourself a favour and TiVo it Sunday at midnight (though technically speaking it is considered Monday).

In essence, the 15 minute cartoon tells the misadventures of a the speed metal band DethKlok. 5 brainless and hilariously inappropriate boobs that make the most brutal metal ever. My favourite is Skiwsgaar as I think if he was real and I was 17 I would probably be in love with him. Considered the most musically talented, aside from front man Nathan Explosion, and the biggest man whore on the planet. A close second would be Pickles, the drummer doodily do, I giggle like an idiot when he speaks in his thick Wisconsin accent. Pickles is a bit of a fame whore really.

My friend sent me the first season on DVD for Christmas, best present ever. Seriously it's the gift that keeps on giving. Boyfriend likes to point out all the metal references I miss. Not to mention the merchandising. I'm saving money for a banana sticker and psychological validation.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Best. Show. Ever.

Glad you loves it! I am a Toki girl married to a Nathan guy! :)

Love all the references--my hubs points them all out too. Such great mindless entertainment...so so so good! :)