Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 12, 2008

You Sank my Battleship!

I'm a nerd. A really big nerd. My rocking Saturday night was all about drinking a Patron Margarita and playing Carcassonne. I love being a nerd.

Hand in hand with the nerdiness is the love of complicated board games. Carcassonne is completely awesome. Feudal villages, thieves in the road, tiny little pigs.

Though would have been just as happy playing Beer Money. No it's not a stupid frat boy drinking game. It's a board game in which you pretend to beat the crap out of yr fellow game players for pennies. It's the father version of the game Lunch Money.

And alas and alack we didn't have time to get to Simpsons Jeopardy. Obviously this game is geared to a specific population: nerds.

The Patron threw off what little mind I have for strategy and I came in dead last. Matt built one hell of a road.

1 comment:

M. Da Glyde Woodrow said...

You know, Beer Money is a CARD game, not a board game, as there is no board to be found...Hee hee.