Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Can't Stop. Won't Stop

Happy meme day everyone! Today's selection of questions is brought to by www.bzoink.com. Please feel free to comment.


If you could choose only one thing from Walmart, what would it be? I would rather be shot in the head than go to Walmart. They discriminate against minorities and women and gays. Mall-Wart sucks!

Do you love the person you last held hands with? That would be my mother and yes.

How about the last person you kissed? I think that was my father and again yes.

How do you feel about reality television? I love to hate it, as evidenced by my Top Model recap. I also heart Top Chef, Project Runway and *gasp* Charm School w/ the Rock o' Love girls. It is such a guilty pleasure.

What is your favorite juice? Either cherry or really sour lemonade.

If you were to have a child, what would the last name be? Seeing as I am not married at the moment, said fetus would have my current last name.

What is your lowest moment in life so far? Sheesh, so many low points. Hmmmm...... when I had a car accident last year the week before Christmas. That was a major ball of suckage.

Have you ever had a near death experience? Nope.

Are you currently working? And if so do you like your job? I am gainfully employed and I adore my job working in the HIV community. It took me many years to find something that I love to do.

Do you love one parent better than the other? What? No!

Are you religious? I am spiritual but not religious. Such is the result of going to Catholic school for 10 years.

Did you vote on 11/4/2008? Fuck yeah! Obama all the way.

Who makes your favorite article of clothing? I don't have a fave designer. I can't afford designer clothes. I usually shop at Target or Maurice's.

Going skiing or snowboarding this year? Hell no. I hate all winter sports.

How about sledding or ice skating? Except for sledding

How many significant others have you had? 2

Are you in a relationship now? If so are you happy? YES & YES!

What are your thoughts on drugs? As long as what yr doing doesn't harm other people

What's the craziest drunken night you've had? heh heh, sang along loudly and out of tune to "Blister in the Sun" by a cover band, went out to Denny's w/ the bartenders and flashed my boobs to a chick.

Are you now, or have you ever been addicted to anything? Nope.

Do you ever watch talk shows? I watch cool bands I like on youtube that appear on Letterman.

Do you like the snow? No, it's like I'm being slowly suffocated.

Favorite holiday? Wow, tough. A tie between Halloween and Christmas.

Any bands you used to like and are now embarrassing to you? I loved hair metal when I was 13 and 14. My fave was Skid Row.

Would you rather text someone or call them? Texting is easier.

Ever been to any concerts? Who? Too many to list. I am a big fan of the live experience.

Have you ever met anyone that's famous? Yes, the last famous person I met was Gregory Maguire. He wrote Wicked, Son of a Witch, A Lion among Men, etc.

What's the last movie you rented? Degrassi High, though technically not a movie.

How about the last movie you saw in the theater? It's been awhile. I saw Burn after Reading the first weekend in October.

Do you have a/any hero(s)? I admire many people.

Have you ever walked out on a job or just not showed up? No, never. I have a very strong work ethic.

Are you going on vacation any time soon? Yes, Sexy Beast and I are going to Portsmouth,NH for a weekend of romance.

When you were little what did you want to be when you "grow up"? A writer. That ambition has not changed.

Ever broken a bone? I just tripped going up the stairs and I think I broke my big toe.

Have you ever taken part in a three some? No but I would never rule anything out.

Do you have any children? NO! I plan on staying kid free.

What are your thoughts on abortion? I am pro-choice 100%.

How about gay people? Whatever you do in yr bedroom is yr business.

Camel's or Marlbro's? Neither, smoking is disgusting.

Have you told your parents all of your secrets from when you were a teen? No. Some things are better left unsaid.

Do you shower every day? Yes, that's how I wake up in the a.m.

Have any piercings? I had my navel pierced for 7 months when I was 20. At 21 I had my left nipple pierced for 5 years. Now the only pierced thing I have is my ears.

Tattoos? No, I'm afraid of needles. Though I have been contemplating about getting ivy wrapped around my big toe.

If you just came into a large amount of money, what would you do first? Pay off my credit debt.

Are you using a wireless keyboard and mouse? Nope.

Have you ever been in a car accident? Plenty. I was in 4 car accidents w/in 18 months. Last one was last year as I previously mentioned.

Do you drink and drive? Never.

Has anyone ever sang to you in a romantic way? Sexy Beast sings to me when we've been drinking.

What is the most romantic thing someone has done for you? It's the little things. I'm not into big gestures. Sexy Beast bought me chocolate yesterday while he was Columbia Pres. Hospital.

Mtv or VH1? VH1, cause I'm old.

Doing anything exciting this weekend? Party at Michelle's! woo hoo!

Ever had your heart broken? Yes.

Ever liked someone and didn't go for it because of what your friends said? Nope. I pay little attention to outside influences.

You're getting married. Who's your maid of honor and best man? Cris and Dan.

What's your favorite alcoholic beverage? Right now it's a toss up between Woodchuck cider and vanilla vodka and Coke.

Can you shotgun a whole beer? No, I'm not that talented.

What's your favorite drinking game? Beirut. The ultimate drinking game.

Ever danced to no music? Yes, it's fun.

Have a favorite song right now? Today my fave is "Cath" by Death Cab for Cutie.

Would you rather be able to fly or walk on water? Fly, I enjoy swimming too much.

Would you rather get highlights or dye your whole head? Currently I dye my hair and I have highlights. I think I look super cute.

How long has your best friend been your bestie? 12 years.

Are you friends with any of your siblings? Yes, always.

Are you a very emotional person? I wear my emotions very outwardly.

Have you ever lost a loved one? My grammie and my aunt.

What's the best club you've ever been to? I could care less about shit like that.

Can you do the splits? No but I am very bendy. Sexy Beast is very happy.

Would you ever go on a reality tv show? No.

What kind of shampoo are you using? At my parents' house I use honey shampoo from The Body Shop and at Sexy Beast I keep Pantene Pro Vitamin.

Do you wear glasses or contacts? I wore contacts for 12 years and I switched over to glasses for the past 2 because of economic reasons.

4 comments:

Mr. Dave said...

"Do you like the snow? No, it's like I'm being slowly suffocated."

Only answer I have issue with, some of the most beautiful memories I have in life were spent lying next to trees in the woods listening to the hum of chubby snowflakes falling around me.

phairhead said...

I can't help it I have that the depression thing that comes w/ the cold weather

Albany Jane said...

Target isn't designer? Hmm, maybe I should stop blowing all my cash on food then.

Actually, I curbed myself and didn't buy an expensive but delicious loaf from Townsend Park Bakery yesterday (after buying $30 of tea - d'oh!). Say, bread is low-fat; can you eat that until surgery?

phairhead said...

AJ: Actually I have been eating ALOT of bread. esp. bagels. Uncommon Grounds has the best bagels ever