Total Pageviews

Monday, November 3, 2008

Thanks for the Meme-ories!

I'm feeling corny today from a strange weekend. Long story short, I'm going to have my gall bladder removed. But more on that later.... the meme for today is from www.bzoink.com and is entitled "45 of the most random things you will probably never need to know about someone." Pretty fitting.


whats your name spelt backwards? Eus, sounds Greek. awesome.
What did you do last night? I went to the emergency department at my local hospital for 3 hours. And I missed Family Guy : (
The last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Photos of myself. I'm such a fucking egomanic.
Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? No!
Last time you swam in a pool? 2005 at the gym.
What are you wearing? A bathing suit, they frown upon skinny dipping at gym.
How many cars have you owned? Two, thank God they're made to last.
Type of music you dislike most? Disposable pop or honky tonk.
Are you registered to vote? Damn skippy!
Do you have cable? Yes, I could never live without it.
What kind of computer do you use? Dude, it's a Dell.
Ever made a prank phone call? When I was 11, that was THE thing to do.
You like anyone right now? I'm in love with my boyfriend.
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?Not even if you paid me.
Furthest place you ever traveled? Edinburgh, Scotland.
What's your favorite comic strip? Dilbert, he's where it's at.
Do u know all the words to the national anthem? All 3 verses? No way Jose.
Shower, morning or night? Always in the morning.
Best movie you've seen in the past month? Snatch. Wow.
Favorite pizza toppings? Bacon and onion.
Chips or popcorn? Depends on the flavour and variety of the chip. Hmmm I'm making it too hard. I'll say popcorn.
What cell phone provider do you have? Tracfone. It's cheap.
Have you ever smoked peanut shells? No. I bet Albany Jane has : )
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? heheh no. Though I think it would be fun to wear a tiara for a few hours.
Orange Juice or apple? Neither. ICK!
Who were the last people you sat at lunch with? I eat alone.
favorite chocolate bar? Almond Joy, Hersey Kisses' with Almonds and Peanut Butter Cups.
Who is your longest friend and how long? Cris for the past 12 years.
Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? This past summer in a kickass salad I made with fresh spinach, avocado and bacon bits.
Have you ever won a trophy? Cheerleading trophy in 8th grade. First and last time I was a cheerleader.
Favorite arcade game? Original Mario Brothers.
Ever ordered from an infomercial? I got hoodwinked by the Perfect Pancake.
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? First through 8th grade at St. Paul's.
Last thing you bought at Walgreens? I've never purchased anything from a Walgreen's.
Ever thrown up in public? Nope : ) I rule.
Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? Romantic that I am, I'll pick true love.
Do you believe in love at first sight? No.
SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON? Spongebob Square Pants.
Did you have long hair as a young kid? Half way down my back. word.
What message is on your voicemail machine? "Leave a message, I'll call you back."
Where would you like to go right now? A hammock on the beach.
Sprite or 7-UP? Neither, gross.
Whats the name of your pet? Squeaky
What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it? I don't use one. I'm alls grows up.
What do you think about most? Fixing up a house with SexyBeast.

No comments: