Total Pageviews

Monday, November 10, 2008

Kitty Cat

Happy Monday. Today's meme is brought to you by http://curiousasacat.blogspot.com. Make of me what you will.

1) Whose thoughts would you most like to read? The idiot at work that is two faced bitch. Seriously, I want to know what the fuck she is thinking?

2) How do you feel when someone smiles at you? First, a little started, 'cause I'm automatically on the defensive with people. Then, I think "Wow", that's nice and I feel humbled.

3) If you were allowed to teach any course (real or made-up by you) at any university in the world, where and what would you teach? "Meaningless Trivia that will never get you a Real Job" at Tufts University. You should always teach what you know.

4) If you could be buried or have your ashes spread anywhere at all, where would it be? Off the ferry going to Martha's Vineyard. Lots of good childhood memories there.

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one. Again I cannot paste the photo 'cause I am what the ancient Romans referred to as a Dorkus Mallorcus. It's a picture of a falling down building. My first thought is my life feels like that right now.

No comments: