Total Pageviews

Monday, March 29, 2010

Bytes and Bits

http://manicmondaymeme.blogspot.com/






How do you feel about couples that share an email address? IDK, my parents show an e-mail address but they're older and my mother is afraid of technology so......

How open about your life are you in the various online arenas? I think I'm about 90% open about me. No smut talk though ;0)

On average, how many hours a week do you spend online? Do you think it's too much? Ummmmm.....8 or 10. Which is about normalish, I think

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm online so much i twitter while i'm sleeping

signed,
(no) smut talk ;)

phairhead said...

You've twatted in yr sleep? Is that correct use of the word?oh you kids today & yr fancy technology!

Signed,
('un)Fancy Pants

Roaring Lion of Two Fisted Cool said...

No smut talk!? What a gyp!

;-p

phairhead said...

Aww Lion, don't be sad :0)