Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Rambling Rambles

It's Tuesday and it feels like Thursday. Meh, I don't feel like writing a proper blog. I'm tired and restless. And I'm sorry that this year I'm not working for Catholic Charities as I would have a 4 day weekend this week. Oh well, that's what happens when you switch working to a non-denominational non-profit.

I really liked reading "Julie & Julia" by Julie Powell. Though, I did find Julie a bit of a narcissistic and selfish. And it turns out, I was right. She wrote a f/u memoir book about cheating on her husband and being really unrepentant about it. Jerk!

I'm really ticked off that I'm all caught up on "Weeds" and it won't be returning until August.

Sexybeast has been in Hotlanta for 3 days and I'm forcing myself to stay awake to pick him up at the airport at 11:30. Soooooo sleepy......

I need to get out of my rut!

No comments: