Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thunks n' Drunks

http://thursdaythunks.blogspot.com/2010/03/tt-better-late-than-never-hey-its-still.html






This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color of nothing, and the number one.


1. I got nothing. What should I ask next week? Although I think Kimber should do it next week. Somehow. All the questions should be in Spanish.

2. Wind chimes - annoying or not? I like wind chimes.

3. Camping - camper or tent? Tents aren't so bad but campers are warmer.

4. Told ya I got nothing. This really sucks. I should have had Bud do this, huh? Maybe....

5. What is your favorite letter of the alphabet? S, as in Sue, Super and Sexy

6. So this week my kid had to type a research paper for English.... then she had to email it to her teacher! Is that not just the oddest thing ever? Blew my mind away. Typed up, printed and e-mailed? HUH?

7. Wow. These questions suck. They suck bad. Do you like to suck through straws? For what type of beverages? Cocktails and chocolate milk

8. What do you do with your cell phones when you do those wonderful "upgrades" to the newer, fancier phones? I have an iPhone, I'll never need an upgrade.....ever.

9. It's allergy season - unless you've completely missed all the people walking around with kleenexs stuck to their nose... what are you allergic to? Maple trees and dust.

10. What did you sleep with as a child? Mr. Blankie and a thousand stuffed animals.

2 comments:

Albany Jane said...

I love straws - if you can drink it with a straw, I will do it! Crazy straws, multi colored straws, and other unique straws get bonus points.

phairhead said...

AJ: you wild woman! Now I know what to get you for yr birthday :D