Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sinful Sunday

http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/


Today we ripped off a blogger named and blog named Mignight Murdina of the blog Not All That Wander Are Lost. This meme was meant to be done with one question a day for 7 days. We are bad at following rules. So we will do it in a day! It is stated that it was “ganked” from Karaokegal. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The Seven Deadly Sins Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1 - Pride. Seven great things about yourself. 1. I can speak Spanish 2. I'm an amazing fiction writer 3. Perfect teeth (you can even ask my 80 dentist!) 4. Quick wit 5. I always make perfumes smell even more fantastic 6. Cute lil' freckles 7. Voracious reader

2 - Envy. Seven things you lack and covet. 1. Will power 2. Determination 3. Zero debt 4. Better rate of pay 5. Ability to stand up to my mother 6. Perfect skin 7. Tenacity

3 - Wrath. Seven things that piss you off. 1. Ignorance 2. Racism 3. Sexism 4. Apathy 5. Domestic Violence (of any sort!) 6. Tea Partiers 7. Idiot Drivers

4 - Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do. 1. Brush my teeth at night 2. Take things out of the freezer for dinner 3. Get oil changes on a regular basis 4. Back tracking to the super market because there are several things missing from my list 5. Take my make up off before sleeping 6. Make the bed 7. Make the cat's bed (she's commandeered the spare bed room)

5 - Greed. Seven worldly material desires. 1. New car 2. Completed house 3. New lap top 4. Memory foam mattress 5. Professional decorator for my finished house 6. New wardrobe from Mod Cloth 7. Replacement DVD's & MP3's for all those cassettes I threw out

6 - Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures. 1. Bad reality TV 2. Reading 1970's and '80's young adult novels 3. Loving ABBA 4. Re-reading all the Harry Potter novels in order 5. Highlights Magazine 6. Mad Libs 7. Mr. Men/Little Miss

7 - Lust. Seven love secrets. 1. SB is only the 2nd person I've slept w/ 2. I wish I had slept around more 3. Wish I had at least one female lover 4. We need a better bed for certain positions
That's enough love secrets!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it is very cool that you make your cat's bed ... although I'm afraid it might give my dogs ideas ;)

phairhead said...

I don't make my cat's bed

annies home said...

wish I had more will power and some of those same things piss me off as well

Jon in Albany said...

I'm not an ABBA fan, but I can't drive past the Waterloo exit on I-90 without smiling.

phairhead said...

Jon: it's somehow engrained in ever child born in the '70's