Total Pageviews

Friday, April 8, 2011

Cha-Cha-Cha

http://thursdaystopten.blogspot.com/2011/04/4-7-11.html

My apologies that this is posted a little late today. Life has been keeping me away from the computer

I'm a huge fan of the series Sex and the City. I was a faithful viewer of every Sunday night episode. I felt like I was sitting there with the girls having lunch. Season 5 Carrie meets Jack Berger. To me there were warning flags that he wasn't all she made him out to be.

What are your top ten reasons for not going on a second date with someone?

1. Great conversation
2. The possibility of stellar kissing
3. A free meal
4. Things seem to be clicking
5. A chance to have some fun outside of the apartment/house
6. If it's terrible, then I have an awesome terrible date story for my collection

That's all I got

No comments: