Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Rule of Four

http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/2011/04/its-all-about-four-freakin-things-meme.html


Today we ripped off a blogger namedMejis from the blog Southern Discomfort. She explains the she was tagged for the meme from Miss Angie over at My So-Called Chaos. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


Cheers to all of us thieves!


Four Places I go:

1. My porch

2. Farmer's Market

3. Liquor store

4. My mind's eye

Four Crushes I Have:

1. Hugh Jackman

2. Eric Stoltz

3. Peter Sellers

4. Leisha Hailey

Four Smells that I Love:

1. Bacon

2. Grass

3. Campfire

4. Lily of the Valley

Four Favorite TV Shows:

1. Doctor Who

2. The Simpsons

3. The Office

4. The L Word

Four Favorite Movies:

1. Breakfast at Tiffany's

2. Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory

3. Pulp Fiction

4. Juno

Four Recommendations:

1. Live yr life on yr own terms

2. Laugh all the time

3. Drink lots of Vivanno smoothies

4. The small business always kicks ass over the big box crap

Four People that I'd love to read their Fours: meh whatever

Four Things about me that you don't know:

1. I'm the youngest of three

2. I had my left nipple pierced for 5 years

3. I lived in Mexico for 3 months

4. I'm highly ticklish

Four bands that I love:

1. The Clash

2. Stereolab

3. They Might Be Giants

4. Devo

No comments: