Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 15, 2011

I got Good at Feeling Bad

http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/2011/05/you-cant-be-missed-meme-part-2.html


Today we ripped off a blogger and friend known as Cat. She authors the blog Sweet Memes. It's long, so we will do it in parts. She explains the she from here. No, we don't get that part either. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!

Sunday Stealing: The "You Can't Be Missed" Meme, Part 2

Cheers to all of us thieves!

16. What was the last thing you did that was totally selfish, yet you feel no guilt? Ate a pile of mashed potatoes

17. Tell us about a film fave of yours that we probably have not seen. Oh wow! Valley Girl, Nic Cage's 1st major role. Best. Teen. Flick. EVER!

18. When was the last time you kissed someone that you shouldn't have on the lips? Hee! About 3 years ago I think.

19. When was the last time you cooked something for someone not in your family? I made baked ravioli for an office party

20. When was the last time you danced like a crazy person? I do that every day. NEXT!

21. When was the last time you just wanted to be invisible? Wedding shower strategy meetings...I hate surprises

22. When was the last time you got a gift you absolutely hated? A couple of Christmases ago I got an incredibly ugly sweater which eventually got thrown out

23. When was the last time you got into a physical fight? (If NEVER, let us know about a time that you got close to a fight.) 1999 I have no regrets

24. When was the last time you had to sleep with a light on? After I saw The Grudge

25. When was the last time you were under some serious stress? Every day

26. When was the last time you watched your favorite movie? I have lots of favourites, one of which I viewed last night

27. What song did you most recently downloaded? The Goldfrapp album "Supernatural"

28. What would you say is your favorite hobby? Reading

29. What is your favorite thing to do when you hang out with friends? Play games and listen to music

30. What would you rather do: shower or bathe with that celebrity that you are crushing on? Shower because my tub needs to be re-glazed

4 comments:

Caz said...

Valley Girl is AWESOME, I saw it right when it came out (I was 13 or 14), and I was like totally hooked. I think I even bought a few "how to be a valley girl" books. Ah, the good ol' days.

And yeah, The Grudge was sleeping-with-the-light-on worthy

phairhead said...

AZ: Valley Girl was the 1st movie I saw boobies....good times good times

I am Harriet said...

I remember Valley Girl. I don't even think his last name was Cage in that.

Enjoy the rest of your day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/05/when-was-the-last-time-you-were-under-some-serious-stress

phairhead said...

Harriet: actually it was...Fast Times at Ridgemont High he was billed as Nicolas Coppola

"There are 3 girls here at Ridgemont that have cultivated the Pat Benatar look"