Total Pageviews

Monday, June 6, 2011

Dreadful

http://curiousasacat.blogspot.com/

1) Have you ever felt like you were competing with someone close to you for the affection of the same woman or man? It felt like it because it happened.....not that matters now.

2) What secret would you really like to share with your dad or mom, but don’t feel as if you can? Nope! They know what I want them to know....never had any desire to spill my guts.

3) What's your 'guilty pleasure' TV show? God, so many! Right now I'm loving to hate the 16 & Pregnant, Teen Mom franchise

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm with you...never had any desire for full-disclosure with the parents. My daughter does that with me, though, and honestly, I could do with knowing less. A lot less.

phairhead said...

Stacy: yr daughter definitely broke the mould!