Total Pageviews

Monday, June 13, 2011

Uh Oh!



1) How many hats/caps do you own? How often do you wear them? I have a Life is Good cap I never wear, an orange sun that only rarely gets worn at the beach...I like my bandannas

2) You wake up in a darkened circus tent, wearing a bright blue and yellow clown costume and a fluffy red wig. There is a dwarf standing over you with bucket of water. "You okay?" he asks. What’s going on? I am clearly hallucinating....get me to a hospital...I can't ride this one out

3) If you could be a member of any band in history, which would it be? What would your role be, or have been? I would have been Joe Strummer's groupie.....pure fantasy as the late Mr. Strummer had a thing for blondes.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I've got a Creation Festival ball cap I wear to mow the grass and a straw sun hat I wore at the beach but probably won't ever wear again.

I wake up in a clown suit with a dwarf standing over me I'm guessing I also have the mother of all hangovers.

And as for bands I wanna be in....I'm not musical so I'd be a groupie, too, but for Toby Keith (and I don't care what color hair he likes...I'm willing to change).

Thanks for the Monday laugh. Have a great week!

phairhead said...

Stacy: yr very welcome :-)