Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Disaster Area

I don't know about you but I had a great Memorial Weekend! I had some amazing beer, Saranac Summer Brew (it's a shandy!), relaxed w/ some great friends and BEST of all we had some great great great food.

SB busted out our new chicken roaster for the grill. There's even a tiny pan that holds beer, so we can still have beer can chicken. SB used a super secret rub & WOWEE, it was incredible.

SB also barbecued some ribs, finger fucking lickin' good man! I provided the sauce, the key ingredient is Doctor Pepper. I wish I could have scored some Mr. Pibb but that's life.

And to top it all off, our friend (let's call him Stoney) made his world famous pepperoni and sausage Stromboli. I can't knead dough to save my life, so any chance I can get some home made baked goods, I am all over that shit!

Good eats!

1 comment:

Albany Jane said...

Yay for shandys! And SB's BBQing. You are one lucky, lady!