Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Peggy Hill is an Idiot



Today we ripped off a blogger namedRiona from the blog I Run Seattle. She states she got it from “the even-cooler-than-I-thought” Trish. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!


Sunday Stealing: The August 20 Question Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. What's for breakfast? I don't know because I'm a fuckwit and I forgot to buy eggs

2. Do you read a newspaper daily? Nope...on-line news all the way

3. What do you do when you can't sleep? Toss, turn, bemoan my fate, then watch a movie

4. Say a word that sums up your mood. Pensive

5. Do you remember your dreams? Always

6. Name something from your dream last night. A reunion w/ some friends from my old job

7. Name a food that describes you. Pop Tart

8. Today you are wearing: Right now, Hello Kitty pajama bottoms & hospital scrub top...later probably smooshie pants

9. What's in your pockets? I have no pockets

10. Did you sing in the shower today? I haven't showered yet...chances are I will not

11. What's the last song you heard? "I Bleed" by Pixies

12. Looking forward to the holidays? Yes...all of them!

13. Where do you want to be this instant? On a sunny beach drunk

14. What's for lunch? I have no fucking clue!

15. What's something you would like to do soon? Shop at Trader Joe's

16. Reading anything now? What is it? I have two books I'm reading....Operation Bonnet by Kimberly Stuart & it's fucking hilarious and The New Jessica which is part of the Sweet Valley High series.

17. What's for dinner? Vietnamese salad

18. A favorite part of the day is: 1pm at lunch or 10 pm cuddling

19. Are you happy? Generally

20. Guess how many people will do Sunday Stealing this weekend? 11 billion

3 comments:

Shockgrubz said...

Nice answers. I would do sunday stealing, but I have a thing about thievery and commitment.

phairhead said...

shock: you do you! :D

I am Harriet said...

Must be the day of the "F" word :)


Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/08/have-you-seen-the-twitter-pictures-of-irene-from-space/

Monday Mayhem is now posted!