Total Pageviews

Monday, August 8, 2011

I Begin to Riot

http://mondaymahem.blogspot.com/2011/08/monday-mayhem-going-on-vacation-meme.html


Welcome again to Monday Mayhem.
Today we are going to roast going on vacation.
Have fun!

1. If you were to go on a vacation next week, where would you go to? New Zealand.....check out some falls, drink too much, sleep on the beach

2. What was your favorite childhood vacation memory? AW! Camping at Martha's Vineyard when one could do so cheaply.....all day the beach, playing on tire swings, my oldest brother let me ride on his handlebars & went zooming around the campground, cheap eats at the Black Dog Cafe.


3. Would you or have you ever been on a vacation without your significant other? Yes, our first "vacation" was a long weekend to Vernon, NY

4. What is your worst vacation memory? I've never had a bad time on vacation...HOWEVER I had the worst flight home in the world from Seattle to LaGuardia, violent turbulence the entire 6 hours in the air. It was a red eye and I didn't sleep a wink.Then the commuter plane from NYC to Burlington, VT sat on the tarmac for what felt like an eternity and then the toilet overflowed & we sat around some more. Then I cried at the airport parking lot because I couldn't find my car. Not so good times!

5. Who would you love to take on vacation with you and where would you go? My oldest, dearest friend in the world to Italy to see the Sistine Chapel.

6. What is the biggest waste of money vacation you have ever heard of? I don't waste my money....EVER

7. Who really needs a vacation? Your mother!

8. Have you ever done something on a vacation that would hope nobody would ever hear about? Obviously but my lips are sealed.

1 comment:

Toyin O. said...

Interesting thoughts, thanks for sharing.