Total Pageviews

Monday, June 2, 2008

The End is the Beginning is the End

More random thoughts from a geek? yes, unfortunately.

I'm a well fed starving artist trying to rekindle my creative voice. I started out a young and idealistic wanting desperately to get onto the NY Times Bestseller list. Now I'm a 32 cynic trapped (mostly happily) in the non-profit world wanting to recapture my love of writing and maybe published. I merely want to express my opinions on things that I adore and others that are too sucky to exist.

#1: cats

Not the most innovative subject to opine about but let me tell you, my cat is bloody awesome. Cats in general are 50 kinds of awesome. They're aloof, discerning and enigmatic. Chances are if you are not a cat person, I don't care for you.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice picture ;)

Lydia said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogosphere! :) BTW: My mom once told me never to trust a man who doesn't like cats b/c chances are they don't like women. Funny that my fab hubby loves kitties and that my douchebag boss hates 'em. douchebag.

Mr AwesomeSauce said...

cats are cats. they're fine compainions, but no need to get all crazy over them. They certainly do not go crazy for you; well, maybe if you leave them without food for 4 days when you take off for a long weekend. Then, they go crazy for you when you get back home.

Smirking Cat said...

Well now, I can already tell we have a lot in common! The words "I don't like cats" are pretty much death with me.