Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Let's make out. Blah, blah, blah.

I've just recently viewed the incredible movie Juno. I'm sure there are more than enough blog posts out on the interweb praising Juno to the heavens. However there is one major oversight I have noticed. Not a peep has been mentioned about Michael Sera/ Paulie Bleeker.

I'm in love with Paulie Bleeker, the scene where Juno angrily confronts Paulie about taking the smelly soup girl to the prom is one the brutal and touching things I've been witness to in a long time. The look of anguish on his face, his heart been ripped into shreds, so beautiful.

Plus, Ellen Page and Diablo Cody have been heaped with well deserved accolades. Where's the love for Michael Sera? Seriously, that kid is gonna go far. I watched Jonah Hill on the Craig Fergason Show and he describes Michael Sera as "he's like a kitten." I couldn't agree more, Jonah. Michael Sera is vulnerable and cute.

sigh, swoon, melt

No comments: