1. No matter what's going on in your life, what always makes you smile? Not to be all sappy but Sexybeast.
2. What's the biggest lie you've ever told? I don't do that shit!
3. Do you hold a grudge? I am the 3 time Golden Grudge champion
4. What is the worst job you've ever had? I worked at an arts n' crafts store for a militant lesbian nazi bitch for 2 months.
5. What would be your dream job? Travel/food writer.
6. What is the happiest event you've experienced? So far, getting engaged was pretty fucking awesome :D
7. What is the saddest thing you've experienced? My grammy dying of lung cancer. Don't smoke, kids!
8. Do you tend to exaggerate or underestimate? I exaggerate at least 100 times a day.
9. List the cars that you have owned. Give us just a few words about each one. 3 Dodge Omnis, I crashed 2 of them up. The 3rd one went to the trash heap. Gold Reliant K, I ran that sucker 'til it could run no more. An awesome Buick Century that I bought from my father, the first car I ever owned that had a tape deck. I had that bad boy from 1998 to 2003. My Kia was the first car I ever bought that was relatively new, my first care payment too. And now I have my Honda. It'll be paid off in 3 years. Did I mention that it's an 8 y/o car?