Total Pageviews

Friday, April 9, 2010

Bite Me!

I'm a little behind in my Top Model recapping duties this week. My apologies, peeps!

And apparently, Brenda's hair wasn't edgy enough. So celebrity hair stylist, Sally Hershberger, cut Brenda's hair w/ a woodchipper into a Mohawk, sorta. Meh.

Now, again, you must forgive me because I was preparing dinner during the challenge. There was crappy Covergirl makeup involved in it.

For the weekly photo shoot, the hamsters had to pose as vampires in a bathtub of blood w/ a very cute, male model. He seemed very mod, it was hot. And, aw c'mon, Alascia for a second week in a row has best picture. Uh nuh, I don't get it. Not at all. And packing it up was Simone for being too stiff. Rats! She was gorgeous. Oh well.

2 comments:

Smirking Cat said...

I haven't watched that in a while, but I remember their big thing seemed to be taking the models with decent hair and chopping it all off as some sort of rite of passage or test. I guess they figure "There's always extensions".

phairhead said...

Seriously! It's part of the humilation of the show