Total Pageviews

Monday, April 19, 2010

http://curiousasacat.blogspot.com/






1) Where is the best place you know to get a cup of coffee? What makes it so good? Uncommon Grounds on Western Ave. has the best chai in the history of the universe.

2) Do you draw happy faces, or use emoticons online? Or not? I draw, I guess, if you want to call it that.

3) Did you have a lunchbox as a kid? Do you use one now? I had an awesome Smurfs lunchbox w/ food stickers all over it. Then in 2nd grade, I decided I wanted to be more like my older brothers and switched to brown bags. I've regretted it ever since. Which is why I am now a lunch box collector.

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one. "You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn."

2 comments:

Albany Jane said...

I love funky lunch boxes! Although now out of laziness whenever I need to get food out of my house I tend to just re-use grocery bags. Not the most stylish - I bet it'd get a kid made fun of in school!

phairhead said...

SB even built me a shelf in the kitchen for the boxes.
At least w/ the Hanaford bags, they have food words printed on them. A P-Chops bag will get you an atomic wedgie