Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 29, 2010

All Thunked Out

http://thursdaythunks.blogspot.com/2010/04/walking-in-memphis.html







The TT questions are brought to you by Bud, the color of KC's hair and the number 33.

1. Robins have red breasts. Why are their eggs blue? The better question is what colour are human eggs.

2. The doorbell buzzes at the same moment the phone rings. Who was on the phone? My mother.

3. It seems that there are several very popular memes each day of the week. Which meme did you first become a regular of? curiousasacat.blogspot.com But ThursdayThunks is my fave fave fave!

4. It is about time that Berleen and Kimber meet in person. Should we start a collection to fly one of them to the other, or just hope Thom's bus and get from Hawaii to Kimber in Arizona and take her to Berleen in Minnesota? I'm confused.

5. Tell us about your pets. Do you have one that you wish would run away? I have the sweetest cutest fluffiest kitty in the whole world and I don't want here to run away.

6. What was the last thing colored red that you wore? Underpants

7. I have a train that runs by where I live several times a day. I actually find it peaceful. What's the longest journey that you have taken by train? Rensselaer to Penn Station.

8. If Kimber threw a five dollar bill off a building that was five stories high, and Berleen threw a twenty off a build that was six stories high, who do you think would find the money? Me

9. If reincarnation really happens, whose life would you like to know that you have already led? Beatrix Potter, amazing illustrator and story teller and she had a pretty bitching cottage as well.

10. What are your three favorite possessions? iPhone, fire opal bracelet and my car

11. A lot of people still believe that Elvis is alive. Have you ever worn blue suede shoes? Nope

12. Do you have siblings? If yes, are you anything alike? 2 older brothers. We all have awesome sardonic wit.

13. Has anyone ever asked you to strip naked and cluck like a chicken? What I do on Friday nights is none of your business, thank you very much.

5 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Cute- last answer :)

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/101-things-you-can-do-with-what/

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You saved the best for last. ROFL at, "What I do on Friday nights is none of your business, thank you very much." Great job... :)

Just A. Girl said...

Hooray for red underpants!

Albany Jane said...

Here's mo' loving for the last answer.

And you saucy gal - red unders!

I've never been on a train, but I've always wanted to go on a train trip.

phairhead said...

Girl: hell yeah!

AJ: train trips are pretty awesome and fairly inexpensie to boot :D