Total Pageviews

Monday, April 19, 2010

Meme-tastical

2 weeks worth of http://manicmondaymeme.blogspot.com/








How has your life been different than you imagined? I thought I would be a successful writer by now, maybe possibly some kids. Thankfully, I'm incredibly happy in the life I'm living.

What lessons have you learned from your relationships? Don't be a sucker.

If you had to move to a city besides the one you currently live in, where would you move? London or Seattle

Are you doing what you really want to do? No, not really. More on that later.

What is your biggest fear? How can you conquer that fear? That I'm going to be a big fat porker for the rest of my life. Boot camp work out 2x/week.

Have you settled for mediocrity in your life? I abhor mediocrity! So....no, I have not.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

for me, london or tokyo, they get the best games out first, and you can watch the cool tv shows before the U.S.

celebrity boot camp, vh1, watch and discuss...

phairhead said...

They're bringing back Behind the Music. squee!

Chapter Two said...

settled? (me) maybe... hard to know for sure. happy tues.

phairhead said...

BD: digging the new avatar :D

Inferno said...

Seattle is kinda ghetto now days, Seems like half the city is jobless.
Go with London unless things change in the Emerald city.

phairhead said...

Inferno: you don't think yr biased in anyway, do ya?